La versione in Italiano è disponibile qui
The processing of personal data means any action or set of actions carried out by manual and electronic means concerning: collecting, recording, organizing, storage, consulting, processing, editing, extracting, selecting, comparing, using, interconnecting, blocking, communicating, spreading, erasing and destroying of data even if not recorded in the database.
Purposes of the processing:
Your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of
fulfilments of legislative or contractual obligations:
• to comply with any legal, financial and economic obligation
• administrative and accounting activities connected to the proper execution of the obligations undertaken with the contracts in place or to be agreed in the future;
• sending information material and Marketing mailing
• promotional activity on the web and in print media;
• compliance with obligations imposed by law, regulation or EU legislation.
The processing of functional data for the fulfilment of these obligations is necessary for a correct administration of the relationship and their submission is compulsory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Owner also informs that any failure to communicate, or incorrect communication of one of the mandatory information, may cause the impossibility of the Owner to ensure the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Modalities of the processing:
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
• mainly computer-based modalities and without particular elaborations
• manual processing by means of paper files
All processing is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and by means of adequate security measures.
Your data will be exclusively shared with competent subjects and duly appointed to carry out the required services for a correct management of the relationship, guaranteeing the protection of the rights of the subjects involved.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with the use of organizational methods and according to methods strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the data may also be available to those categories of employees involved in the organization of the site:
• Administration and Accounting
• Human Resources Management
• Technical and Commercial Office
• Marketing Business Unit
• System administrators
Your data may also be disclosed to third parties, properly nominated data processors, responsible for carrying out specific services related to the fulfilment of the above purposes, in particular to:
• Banks, companies, institutions, cooperatives or associations whose purpose is to protect credit.
• Freight forwarders, Post offices, Logistics companies, IT companies, hosting providers
• Consultants and freelancers even in associate form
The processing of data for this purpose is mandatory and any refusal to provide the requested data and / or not authorize the processing may imply the objective impossibility for our company to comply with legal obligations and with the contractual obligations attached.
Personal data may be forwarded in order to send advertising material and to make you familiar with new products/services through the use of newsletters that may be offered to you by our company.
Personal data may also be published and then released on our website or in promotional brochures as a reference.
By visiting our site and in order to have access to the reserved services for our users, we inform you that we use temporary “cookies” to guarantee a safe navigation. A cookie is a small set of data transferred to your browser from a web server that can only be read by the server that carried out the transfer. It works as an identity card, storing, if provided, passwords and user profile. It is not an executable code and does not contain viruses. Almost any web browser is initially programmed to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, allowing you to choose if you want to accept it or not. However, for some web pages that require authorization, cookies are not optional. As a result, users who choose not to receive cookies will not be able to access user-only services. This site uses “navigation” or “session” cookies, i.e. cookies that are not permanently stored on your computer and disappear when you
close your browser. Such cookies prevent the use of other data processing techniques that are more intrusive to users and do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data. You can disable or accept cookies at any time by adequately configuring your browser. If the site allows the submission of comments, or in case of
for the provision of the service.
Data transfer to countries outside the EU:
This website may share some of the data collected with third party services that are located outside of the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Linkedin, through the social plugins and the Google Analytics service. Such transfer is authorised by specific decisions of the European Union and the Data Protection Supervisor:
and in particular the decision 1250/2016 Privacy Shield:
Information page of the Italian Privacy Authority:
for which no further consent is required.
Please note that, according to the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, in accordance with art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of storage of your personal data is:
• set for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and within the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
The Data Holder, according to the Law, is Vero Solutions Srl Via Circonvallazione, 15, 10019 Strambino (TO); e-mail: email@example.com – telefono: +39 0125 712021; VAT: 10604820018 in the person of the Legal Pro-tempore Representative.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the annulment (right to oblivion), limitation, upgrade, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and more generally you can avail yourself of all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, below:
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, even if not yet recorded, and to have them communicated in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject is entitled to obtain the indication:
• of the source of the personal data;
• of the purposes and methods of the processing;
• of the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
• of the identification data of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
• of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
• the update, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
• the deleting, the conversion into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• the certification that the operations referred to with the letters a) and b) have been brought to knowledge, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• data portability.
All requests should be addressed to the Owner of the treatment by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to
VERO SOLUTIONS Srl
Via Circonvallazione, 15
10019 – Strambino (TO)